What we offer
- competitive compensation package, in line with the experience, value and knowledge you bring to the team;
- a stable job, supportive leaders, cutting-edge technology and a working environment that encourages creativity and innovation;
- a place where you can be guided on how to improve your work, in order to meet the high standards we set for ourselves;
- flexible vacation time;
- a comprehensive healthcare service package with a top healthcare provider.
Your role in our team
- you will participate in the development of the most complex and courageous projects in Romania;
- you will be part of a smart and hardworking team with expertise in all the important disciplines.
What we expect from you
- a University degree in Civil Engineering;
- design knowledge and the ability to use specialized design programs;
- good computer skills in using the Office package (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- capacity to use 3D BIM, NEMETSCHEK/ALLPLAN, TEKLA, REVIT design software;
- to be a responsible, dedicated, well organized and proactive professional, with a high sens of work ethics;
- to feel motivated by a dynamic work environment;
- to easily adapt to new information and changing priorities;
- mastery of English language at an advanced level is a plus.